Parent Teacher Organization
Welcome to the Norris Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) page!
Who We Are
Every Norris parent/guardian of a student in the elementary, intermediate, or middle school is a member of PTO--we want you to be an ACTIVE member!
Please join us for monthly PTO meetings—generally, the first Monday of every month—at 7:00 p.m. in the Elementary Library/Media Center, meetings only last about an hour. We also have an online attendance option available if you're unable to attend in person.
Interested in volunteering? Fill out the form here: 2022-2023 Volunteer Opportunities
Questions? Contact email@example.com to message the board!
- Trista Stewart, Co-President
- Shanda Monaghan, Co-President
- Jennifer Schall, Secretary
- Deb McClean, Treasurer
- Kari Foote, Apprentice Treasurer
- Diana Lueders, Elementary School Board Member at Large
- Theresa Anderson, Intermediate Board Member at Large
- Jessica Collins, Middle School Board Member at Large
- Steph Meese, Immeidate Past Board Member (advisory position)
Students & Families:
- Free books for every student
- Student directories
- Memory books
- Titan Fun Run
- Craft Fair
- Family fun nights
- Apparel sales
- Homework folders
- Bottle filler water fountains
- Elementary/Intermediate playground equipment
- Annual PTO scholarships
Teachers & Staff:
- Teacher & staff appreciation treats
- Annual teacher wish lists
- Special projects & classroom extras
- Parent teacher conference meals
One of the Norris PTO's most popular events is the annual fall Norris Craft Fair! After a successful return last year, we've set the date for the fall 2023 fair: October 7th! This free-admission event will run from 9 am - 3 pm and will feature 150+ booths! Interested vendors, sign up information will be available in early April!
Follow the Craft Fair's Facebook page for more information!
Lace up and join the fun during Norris PTO's Annual Spring Fundraiser! The FUN RUN will take place during the school day on May 18th!
Event overview: Norris Elementary & Intermediate students will run/walk around the Norris track and participate in fun field games throughout the day. Closer to the event, we'll have a schedule for each grade's activities throughout the day.
Every child gets to participate. Pledge collection takes place in spring (we've moved to fully online donations)!
Volunteer opportunities will be available, including running/walking with your child's class, helping with first aid or water stations, and supervising field games.
Check back for more details as we get closer to the event!